1. My mason jar habit is getting out of control. I can't really explain why, but I just love them.
(1a.) Now that the weather is warm enough for iced coffee, here is the best and easiest way to make it (and the reason I purchased even more mason jars recently): take your quart-sized mason jar. Add 5-6 T coffee grounds. Add water. Shake. Refrigerate overnight. Give the jar another little shake, and strain using a french press, or--the no-clean-up way--pour out through a coffee filter and toss the grounds. Voilà!
2. My favorite little study buddy.
3. There is a new tv show with AMANDA PEET in it??!? I LOVE her!!! And it's good!! (But don't watch it if you are just going to judge my taste in television when you don't agree.)
4. My sister-in-law's sister-in-law has a blog... and she just had TWINS. AND she is an actual photographer, so head over there if you want many more and much better pictures of something much cuter and more exciting than anything happening in my life these days.
5. Leftover chicken curry.
6. New soft happy-yellow purse from Target.
7. Izzy and her squeaky hippo.
8. The Wii I impulsively bought from Craigslist and Just Dance 3. Jake set it up for me while I was out at boot camp tonight, and when I got home, I begged him to do "just one song" with me... after the first song, he challenged me to best out of three. I now feel like this:
9. I now have to go whip up a Powerpoint presentation on insomnia for our didactics session tomorrow... it
might will be a late night (How's that for irony? Actually, it might be a very effective teaching tool - I can demonstrate in real time the personal and professional consequences of not sleeping enough.)
10. This song.
Happy Thursday, everyone!