9. Your "lunch" is a Cliff Bar in a bathroom stall, eaten while you pee.
8. You can't remember the last time you wore clothing with buttons or zippers.
7. 9:30 pm is wayyy past your bedtime.
6. You are developing carpal tunnel syndrome from holding retractors for so long.
5. By the time you realize the attending was addressing you, he already assumes you're an idiot.
4. You get annoyed if you have to park all the way up on the second floor of the parking garage.
3. You have lecture from 8 am - 5 pm one day and wonder what to do with all your free time.
2. You fall asleep mid-sentence trying to tell your roommate about your day.
1. You keep getting texts from people saying things like, "Are you alive??"*
*Actually, this one is just a sign that you are in medical school.