You know what the best thing about today is, I realized when I woke up this morning? I am only halfway through vacation! I still have one week left!!
Since this seems to be becoming a theme on all of my breaks from school this year, and since there are still so many things I want to do during this time off, I thought I would make another Mini-Bucket list for this week. Here it goes!
1. Finish Unbroken. (Y'all... if you read only one book this year... seriously.)
2. See Les Miserables. Bonus movies: Hitchcock, Life of Pi, Silver Linings Playbook.
3. Get all caught up on my favorite shows: Modern Family, New Girl, The Mindy Project, 30 Rock.
4. Get started on some new shows! Downton Abbey and Walking Dead. (What?? I never said this bucket list was going to be some sort of noble or impressive endeavor... I do think it is totally legitimate, though. Vacation, baby!!)
5. Yoga and run (very short distances) every single day.
6. Master Just Dance 4.
7. Make my sister to teach me how to use her cool new camera.
8. Do some craft projects!! All my Pinterest fantasies come to life! (Or probably like two of them.)
9. Read my new, signed copy of Loren Cordain's latest Paleo book, courtesy of my friend Lindsay.
10. Do a little extracurricular writin', maybe get some stuff all lined up for this here blog so that I have something to publish when I go back to my medicine rotation and don't have any time for this sort o' nonsense. :)
~ Happy Saturday, friends!! ~